Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Best text message EVER

Originally posted: Tuesday, February 3, 2009 at 9:58pm

While I was in Egypt I left Skype on for a few hours and found this message from my brother when I returned. Anyone who doesn't think this is the best message ever--I will fight you.

Enjoy. I sure did.
PS I kept the original formatting so as to preserve the streamofconsciousness nature of the thing.


"Caitlin! I had the craziest dream that you and I made a flying van/spaceship/airplane that we used to send down the west coast of central and south america and drop lobster traps and pick them up and bring them back to us. Only we also caught a princess and her dad and they came back to our home - which for some reason was in the midwest somewhere among crops and stuff and we were operating out of a treehouse. The US government was getting super curious about our little craft and thought it was an enemy vessel. Luckily it was small enough to fly below the radar and fast enough not to get caught. Somehow we got it to run off of corn oil and it also used solar power. It was new technology that you developed - you developed the technology and I built it into a van that could fly real fast and drop and pick up lobster traps. We brought home one lobster, a princess and her father, garnered the attention of the US government/military, and developed a new technology... awesome. It kinda crash landed when it got home and for some reason we could fly it from our tree house so it was also remote controled. Our dad was there when it landed but he wasn't all that impressed because we only caught one lobster and it wasn't big enough to eat so I put it in a pot of salt water in the sink. Turns out the lobster was some sort of pet to the princess. Oh, and our flying lobstering van worked perfectly when it dropped the lobster traps and picked them up pretty good too - we just fished in the wrong place i guess. ok - thats it - can't wait to see you!"


Bwahahahahaha! That's the most ridiculous dream ever! I love my siblings.

No comments: